• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate Dog Wins Australia’s Best Indie Game Award

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
[imgleft]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4649/jollyrover.jpg[/imgleft]Over at Kotaku, they are reporting that Jolly Rover has won the title of Best Indie Game in the Freeplay Awards, an indie competition running alongside their August festival in Australia. This awesome game from Brawsome scored nominations in the Best Australian Game game category and for Best Audio! What are you waiting for?? Head on over to Steam and get yer PC or MAC copy!

Jolly Rover, a pirate-themed adventure game from Melbourne developer Brawsome, won the Best Australian Game award at the Freeplay Independent Games Festival last night.

“This is a huge honour for me and the team that worked very hard to make my dream a reality!” says Andrew Goulding, head of Jolly Rover developer Brawsome.

“Since Jolly Rover just won the award for best game I decided I could do what I liked for the rest of the night, so I decided to go home and spend time with my family who have been so supportive over this long project. I don’t care how cheesy it sounds, but reading my two year old daughter a story before she goes to bed is more important to me than any after party.”

The Freeplay Awards are all about honouring creativity, artistry, and innovation in the local indie development community.

You can head on over and read the full article, and find out the other nominees in all the category's HERE!

Hmmmm... gonna have to have me a look at "Up Down Ready" from Sword Lady & The Viking!
smileyviking.gif

Back