• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help pearl divers village abandoned

IdlePit

Landlubber
Hi I have been doing the quest to find Sharp's spy, I've killed the 2 guys in the cave and returned to collect my reward to find the village empty only white boy is there I'm flying the Spanish flag and have a Spanish trade license, I have no officers with me and the guy who greeted me before reaching the village still says I'm good to go to the village, I have reloaded several different saves, tried a few different times of day and different days yet it's always empty is there anything I am missing as I would really like to complete this quest

Nevermind I did some of the pirate quest line and went back to the village a few months later and the npc's spawned and I was able to complete the quest I either went back at a weird time, too soon or my game bugged and has fixed itself either way I'm happy, no cuirass as reward though guess I'll just stick to my Spanish cuirass for now

Back