• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Patrician 4 Interview

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
[imgleft]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_cQOyQjTP3GY/Sz1Ap0MgirI/AAAAAAAAAM0/uTZsy5KUcNA/s128/patrician-3.jpg[/imgleft]I picked this up from a post made by Frigger in the official EIC forum (HERE). As many of us are fans of the series, especially me, it was quite nice to see an interview with the lead designer of P4 Daniel Dumont. The article is in German but the link HERE is with the mighty google translation.

The interview is short and does not give alot of insight into what to expect, nor a date (Rumored to be around July). The one feature however that does get mentioned is the transition to 3D which is something most people would have expected.

I might actually try and see if we can get an interview with Daniel to asked a few more pointy end questions sometime in the near future.

Small Note, the Release Dates area has been updated to include both Pat4 as well as Nitro's new Commander game.

Nice find Keith, good interview! Sounds like they have enhanced the graphics quite a bit in this one. I just hope they didn't sacrifice any of the game play to do it! I wonder if we could talk them into loaning us their economic model?? :wp

Back