• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Patric and the idols needs smuggler liking

Levis

Find(Rum) = false;
Staff member
Administrator
Creative Support
Programmer
Storm Modder
Reminder to self to add smuggler liking for this quest

Please, no! I don't mind losing "Smuggling for Thomas O'Reilly" as I never got round to doing it anyway, but losing this one is grounds for sticking with whichever version of Build 14 is the last one not to have "Patric and the Idols" crippled in this way. Anyway, why should the smugglers like you? You're trying to spoil their operation. Indeed, Patric gives you a hint which will help you to help Turpin Cabanel bust the smuggling ring once and for all.

Please, no! I don't mind losing "Smuggling for Thomas O'Reilly" as I never got round to doing it anyway, but losing this one is grounds for sticking with whichever version of Build 14 is the last one not to have "Patric and the Idols" crippled in this way. Anyway, why should the smugglers like you? You're trying to spoil their operation. Indeed, Patric gives you a hint which will help you to help Turpin Cabanel bust the smuggling ring once and for all.
what are you taking about?
I just want to add some liking to it ... if you do it they should like you more or less depending on what you do...

I don't mind losing "Smuggling for Thomas O'Reilly" as I never got round to doing it anyway
I actually changed that already so that while it does contain a "smuggling liking" check, the value it checks against is such that virtually all players will already have that at the start of the game.
Only Navy Officers would not.

I thought you were planning on making smuggler liking you a requirement for "Patric and the Idols", as you did for "Smuggling for Thomas O'Reily". :oops:

I thought you were planning on making smuggler liking you a requirement for "Patric and the Idols", as you did for "Smuggling for Thomas O'Reily". :oops:
Nope, I just want the quest to influece how much the smugglers like you.

Back