• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Other pirate games?

K

Keith

Are there any other pirate games that are out that have somehow totall gone by us that are being show or unveiled for the first time, wouldnt surprise me piprate games are flavour of the year so far

What about ol' Guy Smiley? Ye be thinkin' he gonna be thar showin' his Battlefield: Pirates! total conversion mod of Battlefield 1942? :)

i have a q: why wasnt i invited? man one of these years im gonna get into e3 and its gunna be awesome

yeah, something i DONT look forward too...

...you know, then again, once in a while, a good ol story line game is good...but it has NO replay value! :)

Well, Captain Blood doesn't require modding as it is `mission-driven`. The same events will happen so getting there shouldn't require modifications. Besides, this one is actually attempting to stay accurate to the books. :d:

I think Captain Blood looked pretty darned awesome - the look we got at E3 was incredible. Even if it's a linear, `mission-based` game, I will get it. :yep :d:

Back