• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Orion Trail

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
I totally missed this on Kickstarter, but it is now on Steam, this one looks like awesome old-school fun!

Kickstarter Game Orion Trail Launches for the Stars on Steam

Witty Oregon Trail-inspired Space Game Debuts With Week-Long Sale

PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (October 12, 2015) – Today Schell Games released Orion Trial onto Steam, two months ahead of its expected completion date. To celebrate its successful launch, Orion Trail will be on sale for $6.99 for one week only.

Paying tribute to Oregon Trail and Star Trek alike, Orion Trail is a science fiction space adventure game where the player must rely on their wit, officers and ship to survive. In this single player game for Windows, Mac, and Linux, players act as the captain of their own ship and must make tough decisions that risk the safety and lives of their crew. With over 50 unique encounters, 30 mini-encounters, 70 events, and 6 away missions, players embark on journeys that test their wisdom, luck and courage as they manage their resources and crew on an intergalactic space voyage. The game features fun pixel art, witty puns and an awesome soundtrack.

After mounting a triumphant Kickstarter campaign which raised more than $95,000 and had over 4,000 backers, the team, led by project director Dave Bennett, spent the last six months planning and designing the game to provide players with a balanced, challenging, fun and pun-filled experience. “I’m super excited to see Orion Trail on Steam,” Bennett exclaimed. “When I developed the general concept for the game, I never imagined in a million light years this outcome. It’s like a weird space dream come true.”

Orion Trail will retail for $9.99 on Steam. For more information, visit the game’s website or review its press kit.

Back