• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Nvidia's Geforce GTX 1080

Black Iron Oyster

Sailor Apprentice
Hi there lads! Some of you probably already saw it, but I will bring the news there anyway. Nividia recently announced a new graphics card, the Geforce GTX 1080, and it looks amazing, really the next big thing in the matter of GPUs. I'm no expert but it seems to be really great. Take a look for yourselves on the official announcement on the nvidia's special event (7th of may) at DreamHack Austin, may 6-8th 2016,

or watch this short video if you don't have the time

(none of these YT channels are mine).

Also, Nvidia launched the "Order of 10" contest to promote the new 10th generation, pascal family GPUs, offering many prizes, including the new card of a course. It started today, may 10th. I would like to participate in it myself, but unfortunately I live in Brazil and only USA, UK (excluding Northern Ireland), Canada (excluding Quebec), France, Germany and Finland are eligible. I wanted to participate even if i was ineligible to win the prizes just to see what the challenges were, but it seems I won't be able to do it because you must select the country hands on when registering. If someone over here a PA! is interested ant take part in it, please post the screenshots with the challenges in this thread so that people like me can see them.

Thanks in advance!

Dear Admin, if I posted in the wrong place, please, excuse me and move it.
I don't work for Nvidia, nor any PC parts store, no advertisement intended.

Just saw I can see the challenge puzzles even not being registered, anyway, my post served to let you guys that can participate know about it.

The puzzles look amazing and hard.

Back