• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

No visible crew?

kick12134

Landlubber
Hello there, I've been playing with this for the last couple weeks and it's just so much better than all the previous iterations of the mod, but currently im noticing that the visible crew that used to be present on sailing mode is completely gone, alongside some other effetcs like the the Black Pearl fog, is there something missing here?

Which exact ship are you sailing?

Some ships have no walk files, therefore no way to place crew. The brig which is the default ship in FreePlay is one of them. Most other ships should be able to display walking crew.

The fog only appears if you are sailing the cursed Black Pearl or if you have picked up a "mysterious coin" and are affected by its curse. That won't normally happen unless you're playing in Arcade mode or you actively chose to take one or more coins out of the chest on Isla de Muerte. The uncursed Pearl, being uncursed, won't have the fog.

this is for literally every ship

I was asking around discord a while after posting this, turns out the feature is glitched out of the game until a fix is found

regarding the fog, I've tried starting as Barbossa on free play, and despite having the aztec coin in inventory, there is no fog or skeleton crew at night, ironically, this issue also happens on the Maelstron New Horizons

Back