• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Nightly/Daily Games

Captain Murphy

Actually a Captain
TOP CONTRIBUTOR
Programmer
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
Howdy folks! As I am closing in on getting the new version release ready I would like to start hosting a few nightly games to get some more testing data out of the current client to make sure there aren't any massive bugs I have missed this go round.

You can download the Launcher here: https://www.tidesofwargame.com/?ddownload=317
Extract that to the path you want the game to install at. The Launcher will install the game into the same path it is in.

On first run it will instruct you to use the Download Full Version button that will then get the full download and install it, then apply any patches needed to bring it up to the latest release. On first run it will ask that you create an account, which can be gibberish and not even use a real email address as it is just for the current round of testing and will get cleared later. Just remember the login/pw for that account for the time being if it asks for it in the future (which is shouldn't, since it stores it locally hashed).

Once in the game, click Play, and Server Browser to look for any actively running games. I will have them running in the background of my desktop with some AI spawned in, so feel free to pick a team and go for it.

Since battles tend to drift downwind over time, they will be constantly reset to a spot closer to the spawn point. I may or may not be actively playing, so if you are saying things in the chat and I don't respond, it may be that I am AFK. You can get me on Skype at jehremie.woods if you want a server reset or different teams/weather/etc.

Back