• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug Nigel Blythe quest bug

During one part of Nigel Blythe quest in Pirate Settlement on Nevis after you talk to a sailor from Nigel's ship at the tavern he directs you to Clauss, former Nigel's boatswain, who is working off his debts in the local store, but when I go there and talk to the shopkeeper there is no option to talk about Clauss. Any idea what could be wrong?

P.S. I played this on Bartolomeu o Portugues storyline. Yargh! My fav. character!

P.S. I played this on Bartolomeu o Portugues storyline. Yargh! My fav. character!
What is the name of the store owner?
Perhaps the Bartolomeu storyline has a custom dialog for that store owner which doesn't include the necessary sidequest code?

No, I've never played the Nigel Blythe quest. Part of the code includes 'LAi_QuestDelay("learn about smugglers", 0.0);' which is enough to deter me from siding with Nigel Blythe.

Part of the code includes 'LAi_QuestDelay("learn about smugglers", 0.0);' which is enough to deter me from siding with Nigel Blythe.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

That is really the most silly of reasons. Is there anything that can be done to circumvent that?
Can that hated "learn about smugglers" questbook entry not expire after a while or something?

Back