• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New videos at IGN

Thanks Per :)

On the news page i have links directly to the files in case streaming isnt everyones cup of tea

Notice on teh ship swordfight the numberpad in the top right? Looks like the fights will be a keyboard thing :)

Yes, thank you, Per! :) :yes :cheers

@ Keith - Yeah, they did say that, before... I wonder if there's a way to put a gamepad/joystick to it. You would think... :dio

Acctually, I think there are 7 new videos! Click the "Next >>>"-button for the last 2.
My favorite is "Sailin' around"! The graphics are really improving from the early screenshots :)

The swordfight looked awesome.

I am still more intrigued by the sneaking into town bit. Atari Pirate! Where are you!? :cheers

I *love* the idea of getting to escape from jail when you are caught - and you can sneak around town... That sounds really neat!

I'd settle for a Firaxis Freebooter too, to answer any questions.
*cough* Barry! *cough* :shock:

<!--`QuoteBegin-William`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(William)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'd settle for a Firaxis Freebooter too, to answer any questions.
*cough* Barry! *cough* xD:[/quote]

I'm assuming you must know more by now (post E3 - nice meeting you both by the way). You probably don't need me to answer anything, right? :will

-Barry

Hi Barry, nice meeting you, too! Thanks so much for spending time with us at E3, that was AWESOME, and we really appreciate it! :will xD:

I have checked out the videos and I think those looks laughable. The graphics are really really poor. Looks like zoomed in Amiga graphics.

The sounds seems ok though....

and it looks fun...

Back