• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Sea Dogs game 2016 on Steam

WolfDrache

Landlubber
Did you know that they cake out with a New Sea Dogs Game? It is on steam and on sale for $5. From the creators AOP2. There is Sea Dogs: To each his own. I got the game but I think there is somethings lacking in it.
It plays like the original AOP and AOP2, but I don't know I guess I would love feedback on it.

It's actually not the same creators.
Age of Pirates was Akella
AoP: City of Abandoned Ships was seaward.ru and only distributed by Akella
SD: To Each His Own is Blackmark Studios and I think Akella was not even involved

All Storm Engine pirate games though, just like the 2003 Pirates of the Caribbean one.

It's actually not the same creators.
Age of Pirates was Akella
AoP: City of Abandoned Ships was seaward.ru and only distributed by Akella
SD: To Each His Own is Blackmark Studios and I think Akella was not even involved

All Storm Engine pirate games though, just like the 2003 Pirates of the Caribbean one.
Yes it is Black Studio and Akella. Akella is the Devs and Black Studio is the Producers for the game

I didn't really like it. The quests where terrible. The bugs where made worse by the linear nature of said quests, and it really didnt add anything over Gentleman of Fortune 2 and New Horizons. Frankly, I'm not sure its worth the money. The english translation is also terrible. Making the quests even harder. The melee system also felt really wonky to me.

There must be some things they did right though as well, right?
I'd be quite curious to hear about those too!
Might give us some ideas for future developments at some point. ;)

Back