• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help New Horizons Game Manual

Do you mean one single/global ability list written in English for both the German and later English manual?

Huh. That would indeed save some work and trouble, but I don't know for sure if that would be a good idea
That is indeed what I meant. But I'm not sure it is a good idea either for the same reasons you mention.
So I just wanted to suggest it and leave the final decision up to you. :onya

It's not me who has the last word on this. :doff
Actually, it IS you who has the last word. After all, you're the one actually doing it.
My suggestion was just meant to save you some work. But if you're willing to do that work anyway, I don't see why not. ;)

I'm gone for a while, unfortunately; not sure how long though. Some stuff popped up during the last two weeks that I need to take care of, most of it regarding my health, and it kills motivation a bit. No worries though; I'll get back at this as soon as I'm able to - hopefully soon, but no promises.

Huh, it's been a year already. Unfortunately the german manual needs to wait much longer, since there's still too much going on here that takes most of my free time. So... Do you want me to put the new layout at least on the english wiki? Shouldn't be that difficult, since all the content is already there and I don't need to write it myself.
Would still take me some time though, but it's better than nothing.

Hey @Cassadar, pleasant surprise to see you in these waters again! Welcome back. :woot

Anything you're willing to do will be much appreciated.
We're hoping for a new public release of the main mod in a month or so.
Good timing on your part!

What support would you need to be able to do what you've got in mind?

What support would you need to be able to do what you've got in mind?
Nothing for now. I need to look at the code again first and clean it a bit if necessary, probably sometime later this week. After that there needs to be a new offline test page for myself with every HTML tag I want (and need) to affect, to test all that stuff properly or add something new; shouldn't take me that long (hopefully).

Just so you know, I'm not sure if I'm able to rewrite everything before the new patch version goes live (or is it already?). Hardware death, the graphics card and my hdd did'nt want to live anymore; both were pretty old though, the hdd alone 10 years. I've got my replacements on Wednesday and everything here is working again, but I don't have a backup for all the recent stuff, so I have to redo everything I've made so far.
This is what happens when you suck. :walkplank

Hardware death, the graphics card and my hdd did'nt want to live anymore; both were pretty old though, the hdd alone 10 years. I've got my replacements on Wednesday and everything here is working again, but I don't have a backup for all the recent stuff, so I have to redo everything I've made so far.
I'm sorry that happened to you and I wish you the very best of luck with it!

Not to worry though, because:
Just so you know, I'm not sure if I'm able to rewrite everything before the new patch version goes live (or is it already?).
I'm not sure how @Grey Roger and @Mad Jack Wolfe are doing with getting the new version ready for ModDB.
It hasn't been released yet, so at the moment it is not yet too late. :doff

This is what happens when you suck. :walkplank
You don't suck. At all. Not even close. :no

Back