• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Horizons Church help quest

Jovan

Landlubber
At the moment i am stuck in the second dungeon. In the quest help it states that i need two items from some corpse (which i have been unable to find). In the second dungeon, i found one dig spot, and unveiled an invulnerable skeleton (tried dragging him through those fumes, standing in fumes, nothing helped to kill it), and i gave up. Lost already 2 days in that dungeon without real progress or hint what to do, as the quest text isn't explanatory as it should be. So, anyone willing to share a detailed walkthrough for maltese abey crypt?

If you enter from the main Abbey entrance, then the corpse is somewhere in a chamber on the level below.
I think that's the first crypt though, isn't it?

You don't need to dig to find that corpse.
You may want to buy the maps to the Cozumel Temple because one of them applies to the Abbey as well.

I have both maps, but i didn't find the corpse in the first dungeon (found 2-3 with their backs to the wall but no items on them). And in the second i still don't know how to kill that immortal skeleton that appears when you dig.

Hopefully @Levis, @Jack Rackham or @Talisman could provide details on where the needed corpse lies.
I personally can't look it up right now....

As for the immortal skeleton, it's immortal so you can't kill it.
What you have to do is RUN! :cheeky

There should be one in "Greenford_M_crypt" which is the one with model: Incas Temple\Labirint".

Locations[n].items.randitem1 = "body";

So that's a random location in 2nd or 1st part of the crypt? Because i canvased the first part and didn't find anything on any body (besides 1 antidote on one of them).

There should be an corpse lying somewhere with the stuff you need. I believe there is a map somewhere on the forums but can't look for it now. If you search the forums you might find it.

From memory if you take the entrace trough the abby you go straight in the first two rooms and then go right somewhere, but I could be mistaking.

Back