• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Need help for Slave Trader Quest!

SD:TEHO

Freebooter
I shall find the traitor Francoise Gontier and at the moment i´m in Tortuga where i shall look for him in the streets and outskirts. I really searched for him everywhere but can´t find him.

About the Slave trader quest. Though unrelated to your question.

Is there any other way to get the slaves besides attacking (generally speaking) merchant ships and bombing them with grapes, so that men surrender when you board them? I just started this quest and the usurer is asking for 399 slaves. I am gonna waste eternity finding that many if the only way is through boarding ships.

The Slave trade quest is actually the Final Lesson DLC, right?

No no!

The Final Lesson is one quest (for beginners) and Slave Trader another (hardcore in the end because you have to destroy the Fort of Havana).

Really? So how does the Final Lesson DLC start? Where do you find the quest?

I thought I read that the Final Lesson starts with you being asked by the usurer to get him the Slaves.

We spoke about that already in this thread:
The Caleuche | PiratesAhoy!

1. As i told you, "The Final Lesson" starts automaticly between level 4 till 12 once you visit one of the 5 french cities. Someone comes running to you then and is offering 1 quest. After you played all 5 quests from the 5 cities one by one, the 6 and last one (The Final Lesson) starts in Martinique.

2. "Slave Trader" works completely different. A random generated banker from one of all the cities that you have ingame, is asking you to bring him an also random generated amount of slaves. That differs between 300 and 400 and is absolutely independable of your personal level. You can play this one when ever you want because it´s hardcore in the end.

Back