• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Need an open book model

Myth

Freebooter
Good afternoon. In your modifications, I used to see models of open books. Can someone lay out a few models and textures of these books separately. It is very necessary, but I do not want to download a few gigabytes for a couple of models. Thank you.

In that case, I now moved this thread to the correct forum to prevent confusion.

Do you have a screenshot of the exact models you mean?

No. I need any model of books. There is a female animation, I now have women can sit. I added them to the church, but they sit like in a tavern. Hands in the air. I want to give them a book in hand with scripts, but they still have to edit and locators on the model of the book.

look a pic. first test

Безымянный.jpg

This looks more like Sea Dogs: TEHO?

I am work with COAS, but it not original its "Secrets of Far Seas 2", game dont have english version :( only russin version (it my coutry)

I am make some new script stuff and fix bug of games.

Very need some help with textures and models (for peoples, 1 location, and 2 ships). Dream jump to DX9 and i hate TEHO. Like classic Sea dog 2.

TEHO for me it only for money, Dont like story of TEHO and textures of game. Maybe i took some resourse from TEHO but no more.

Book add for woman likes drink and meet for NPC in tavern. Animation sit woman not my. Took from some mods.

Last edited:
Back