• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

NBC's Crossbones Trailer!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
I am a bit late on this one, but as I suspected, Malkovich's Blackbeard looks seriously disturbing!

Attachments

• CROSSBONES-TV-Series.jpg
    CROSSBONES-TV-Series.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 20
The costumes look pretty authentic, but the ships look a bit early for the period. Although Blackbeard was known a bit during his time, his nightmare reputation didn't really come about till much later after his death. Though that is just a bit of nitpicking.

Just like with the POTC movies I will ignore the fantasy stuff and enjoy the good parts. The ships seem to just be whatever they could find.

I know Blackbeard as a Retired Extremely Dangerous Officer (The tailor on Nevis would be rich!)

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country." :thumbsdown2

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe Blackbeard might have had a black beard? Or is it just me?:read Anyway this looks cool. A nice twist and I tend to like nice twists in history. Can't wait! :)

They won't let you access their web page either. That is absolutely pathetic, when are these people ever going to learn that where there is an Internet, there is a way! :rolleyes:

Try this set of proxy servers mate : http://www.newipnow.com/ It should give you one or two in the US or Canada, just put the Youtube video address in the box and it should work. Let me know if that doesn't work for you mate and I will give you another place to try.
Am I the only one who thinks that maybe Blackbeard might have had a black beard? Or is it just me?:read Anyway this looks cool. A nice twist and I tend to like nice twists in history. Can't wait! :)

His beard will be pretty black once he puts the fuses on and lights them! :onya

I think the term Black refereed just as much to his evil disposition as it did to his actual beard color.

They won't let you access their web page either. That is absolutely pathetic, when are these people ever going to learn that where there is an Internet, there is a way! :rolleyes:
Why do they care what country I live in? I just want to see a trailer! I'm not trying to steal military secrets or something, you know?
I live on the same planet as everyone else and that is really all they should care about.
And even so.... If a Martian wants to watch a pirate TV series trailer, why not let him? (Her? It? How does that work for Martians?)
It's like they've got nothing better to do than to be annoying on purpose. :whipa

Try this set of proxy servers mate : http://www.newipnow.com/ It should give you one or two in the US or Canada, just put the Youtube video address in the box and it should work. Let me know if that doesn't work for you mate and I will give you another place to try.
Totally not working, I'm afraid. Even with the Canadian/US IP. Also, the page then looks weird without any pictures loading. :facepalm

Totally not working, I'm afraid. Even with the Canadian/US IP. Also, the page then looks weird without any pictures loading. :facepalm

I forgot they changed that to a pay service. Try this one mate : http://youtubefreeproxy.com/

It might be REALLY slow, but it should work ...eventually.

Copyright lawyers, they think they own EVERYTHING!
nainshache.gif

Same, and I agree that is totally pointless. :facepalm
Sure, I probably won't be able to watch the full series here yet, or maybe at all, but it still seems stupid to hide the trailer like that.

No, this is not something I will watch. Even though Malkovich is a superb actor. Too much fantasy-ish ala Davinci's Demons. They made a homosexual genius/artist/inventor into a 16th century spying pussy-magnet.

Back