• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help My fleet Captains suddenly abandoning me without any notice!!!

DevilAres

Powder Monkey
My fleet Captains are suddenly abandoning me without any notice! :( even though their loyalty level is also 100 and ships are filled with meds ammo rum guns they suddenly abandoning me and running away middle of the fight. is it a bug? or is it normal??? o_O

Thay just sail away from combat? not suddenly vanish?
Did u try order them to attack a specific target?

They sail away from the combat and after that they are not in my command. I also tried to command them to attack to a specific target. but still they sail away :(

What ship class are your ships compared to the opponent? As TEHO has more features than the other Sea Dogs game, captains fleeing from a larger opponent may be possible. Here are some tips:

1)For me, I normally keep a small fleet Eg. my flagship is the Mirage, my 2nd ship is a Brigantine. I always make sure to pay them too.

2)Officer navigational skills may affect this too, also are their reputation towards the "bad side"? If they have good reputations, they will certainly not agree to attacking merchant vessels or even naval ones.

Have you tried appointing other captains to your fleet? Does this only happen with your "normal" officers, or also with the story officer?

Could it be that u gained the closefisted "title", and u have a debt twards ur crew and captains?
Check the debt status mayby this helps

no not story officers. I also tried with 100 navigation captains. I only attacked Spaniards and pirates. and I don' have any debt to anyone. but still same.

Hmmm could you give me a description of your fleet (no. of ships+class), Captain reputations and such?

1)I have a feeling that having 5 ships in your fleet may heavily affect your overall control of the fleet.

2)Do you have any penalties on your skills? Are your navigational skills (including help of your own navigator) lower than the other captains in your fleet?

Most importantly, what 's the CREW'S MOOD? If they are towards the negative side, retreating is always the first option, no matter how good the assigned captain.

Hmmm could you give me a description of your fleet (no. of ships+class), Captain reputations and such?

1)I have a feeling that having 5 ships in your fleet may heavily affect your overall control of the fleet.

2)Do you have any penalties on your skills? Are your navigational skills (including help of your own navigator) lower than the other captains in your fleet?

Most importantly, what 's the CREW'S MOOD? If they are towards the negative side, retreating is always the first option, no matter how good the assigned captain.

Crews mood - 100 authority - 100 I made my nav skill also 100. but my nav officer's skill around 30. I only had 3 ships which including my ship and 2 other.

Back