• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

My Build 14 Storyline

Which storyline should I work on? (Most Popular Vote)

• Total voters
So you have gone from saying it doesnt exist to it being Peurto Rico? :facepalm

Peurto Rico is the biggest island with San Juan as the capital, then Vieques is the second biggest.

Mona is the biggest island of the mona passage that has three islands in it, Mona passage is between Peurto Rico and Hispanolia (like we have it in the Build Mod)

I guess I learn something new every day Magee! I hope this will be succesful! I may be the very youngest person ever to work on a build mod (I am only 14)

Oh, and Pieter, my storyline is original! I am just using the name El Patron from the world of POTC, and the islands of Padres Del Fuego, and Raven Cove (cove on Cozomul) Other than that, the stryline is completely original, such as him jounreying with Cortez, exploring Hispaniola, his expiditions to conquer the peoples of Padres and stop the curse, and his final stand against the savages of Cozomul on the beach of the Raven Cove. I will make a special thread dedicated to El Patron.

We've had young Modders before; I was about 18 when I started here, but I had been acttive for Virtual Sailor many years before that. Must've been about 14 when I started.

If your storyline is original anyway, you could just rename the character and not need to add a new island.

All of them are great, however I voted for El Diego de Patron too. Sounds terrific!
doffb.gif

I know im kinda new here but i think you should try and make the Henry Morgan storyline..
We do have alot of Englishmen but he is the MOST FAMOUS AND NOTORIUS pirate(sorry if i diddnt write right)

No storyline is going to be made without anyone to work on it.
As much as we'd like to make storylines of pretty much anything we can think of, the above will always hold true.
If you're willing to try, we're very willing to help.
But for now, all storyline coders are very much busy with their own storylines or other things.

By other things its pretty much university for them (including me) we dont have that many storyline coders but the ones we do have are always ready to lend a helping hand ;)

Nope, nothing ever happened. This post of mine is now more true than ever:
No storyline is going to be made without anyone to work on it.
As much as we'd like to make storylines of pretty much anything we can think of, the above will always hold true.
If you're willing to try, we're very willing to help.
But for now, all storyline coders are very much busy with their own storylines or other things.
:shrug

Back