• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

My best characters.

After some trials, I have put some really nice characters, each with a different personality and objectives. I consider the best of a larger group: as the evlutionist said, the smarter, stronger and able win against others.

Ambrois LeGaillard, French Adventurer, 1717
a perfect time for adventurers and swashbucklers. After all in this times are also figures like Count of Cagliostro and Casanova into Europe, then Caribbeans can have also some of these troubleseekers;
---
Marie van Pelikan, Dutch Merchant, 1617
United Provinces can also battle United Kingdom, and a lot of other nations, but for a icy-and-spicy lady merchant, deals are deals, with everyone, the important thing is that money come in her soft sweet hands, and her power augment exponentially, then, she is ready to make truce or battle with everyone for have a new chance to become more richer than before.
The only possible rival to this greedy beautiful Dutch lady, is an old greedy duck with a money bin somewhere in the New World...

---
Ambrosius Pellicano, Portuguese explorer, 1517
After Columbus, Vespucci and Cabote, there wasn't other italians at sea...
Really? Another Italian is ready to map and discover every thing in what he stumble on, in the name and for the honour of Portuguese crown.

= = =

Special characters

Ambrose FitzPelican, British Navy officer, 1776

This man is really incredible: first of all, he trust totally in the absolute superiority of British ships, and second, call American rebels "a band of convicted and criminals, that also the feeblest HMS vessel will destroy without any fatigue".
Probably their ideas will clash with the hard and able US ships, but he will do anything for win the war and put rebels "at his natural place, the gallow".

Back