• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

music producer willing to compose!

MASTER G

Landlubber
hello! i have been producing underground hip hop and trap for more than 5 years and am very experienced in producing music. anyways, i know this might not be the genre you guys may be looking for, but i am willing to compose some instrumental music that might fit this video game. if you guys need composers id be happy to see what i can come up with. :)

i make dark, emotional, melancholic, sad music...

if you want to check out some of my music here are some links

mastrg on Twitter

mastrg on Twitter

mastrg on Twitter

if you guys are still looking for music, i will come up with something for you guys to decide if you want my help.

Hello, @MASTER G

I listened to your links and it sounds nice - all though it very much struck me as all three being a looped sample that you added some extra simple rhythm part to.

It's very hard to get a feel of you as a composer from that.

The music and SFX team is open for more contributors. As HoO is a volunteer project that promotes being open to newcomers as veterans in the different genres needed to develope a game - we are allways interested in new content.

What kind of recording system/software are you working on?

Of course we always would like to hear something in the genre that we are looking for regarding HoO.
We are looking for music with inspiration from folk music of the era. You can use Irish/Celtic folk as one reference. We are also looking for more classical inspired music to represent the aristocratic elements of the era. Other than that, national specific music to the nationalities represented on Caribbean at the time + Cinematic orchestral music from calm and soothing to more dramatic.

So if you can provide a sketch with something in the style of the list above we will definitely look at it with interest.

Look forward to hear more

Best regards

Flannery

Back