• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

More bridges

It works, in that I can get to the current loanshark's office. (Any reason why he's French? That "Monsieur" in his greeting is because the character has been defined with his nation set to France.) It just looks odd having a run icon labelled "Chest".

Any reason why he's French? That "Monsieur" in his greeting is because the character has been defined with his nation set to France.
None that I can think of. Copy-paste mistake, perhaps?

It works, in that I can get to the current loanshark's office. [...] It just looks odd having a run icon labelled "Chest".
I don't remember seeing that when testing some of @Jack Rackham's stuff before.
There must be a way around that.

There must be a way around that.
Yes, I remember now that I made some special fix in WoodesRogers for the "Chest" text not to appear at all.
I tested from WoodesRogers so that'll explain why it was missing in the screenshot.

I'll see if I can add an exception for these 2 boxes.

I didn't notice the Monsieur. Please change the nationality @Grey Roger.

Here's the fix to skip the "Chest" text. Also a fix for the doors to be visible inside the
stairs location (up to the bridge). Those items were only for WoodesRogers. Now for all cases.

Attachments

• JRH bridge fix 18-01-16.7z
    60.9 KB · Views: 122
Yes, that worked - thanks! :onya I've also changed Rodrigo Corrales to be Spanish, as well as combining your new locators and locations with some others that I'd set up. (I needed to open up another door, into a relatively uninteresting looking building not far from the town hall, for the purposes of my new side quest. And I'd already added a batch of doorway locators by the light grey building next door to the bridge building, though I haven't set up an interior.)

Back