• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Mods

I've never heard of any, other than texture packs of some kind.

I never played the game and never paid much attention. The only reason I know about a texture pack is because the Let's Play series for this game that I watched made mention of the custom sail textures he used.

I have played and liked it much. But I have never seen any mod except that texture pack about sails and flags I think. The game was pretty fine playing and working without any mods. Much different than PotC :rumgone

Oh guys, I have plenty of Sid Meier's Pirates! mods on my computer, but I think I can't share them here cause that would be illegal, wouldn't it?

Oh guys, I have plenty of Sid Meier's Pirates! mods on my computer, but I think I can't share them here cause that would be illegal, wouldn't it?
Sharing the GAME would be illegal. Sharing MODS though is what we DO here. There would be hardly any point to this site otherwise! :cheeky

But they aren't MY mods. I've downloaded them from other fansite a long time ago. They weren't made by PA members i think.

I still don't see a problem. As long as you don't try to take credit for something you didn't do, it's fair enough, I figure.

Back