• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mobile

As far as I can tell, the forum is supposed to switch to a mobile style when using most mobile browsers, including BlackBerry.
Have you tried accessing it from a mobile?

The site works on mobile devices, just can't write posts, idk if that's for all mobiles or just the Nokia 58000

Does that phone use a relatively old browser? It's possible there could be incompatibility issues. :shrug

The site works perfectly on Iphone, but I can't get it to switch to the mobile version. I changed it from mobile to regular on my phone awhile back, so that might be the problem there.

Supposedly the style switch is automatic, if you're using a supported mobile browser and opting to show mobile sites where applicable.
I think it works properly on my Windows Phone, if I understand the way the site is meant to adapt to mobile screens.

It doesn't work fine on my iphone 3. Everytime I want to see my new alert or post a reply I must login again. Thats quite annoying, I must login again after each alert

Save your password then, and get over it, or figure it out in your phone's settings.

Back