• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Make profit for Lord Beckett

ok thank you :D... I bought something from the store and just returned from Beckett tells me to try again ...

Then Beckett tells me: "Is this it? I could have got a better return with the money lender"... HELP MEE:confused:

These are the amounts of Profit you need to make on the £10,000 Beckett gave you.

If no profit - fired

If profit less than 50% - told to try again

If profit 50% - 100% - asked to Rescue EITC officer captive on Puerto Rico - William Wanderman – QB Update

If profit more than 100 % - hired and given EITC ship & Passport and sent to Muscetto Cove, Antigua

:drunk

ok ... until I understood them. You do me an example on how and where to use it? (sorry for my english):)

sorry if I break ... but I just can not go on ... maybe I did not understand what "profit" ... somehow ... you could give me an example?

ok ... until I understood them. You do me an example on how and where to use it? (sorry for my english):)
Use what?

It's very simple: Beckett gives you 10,000. You go away, make more money in whatever way you want, then come back.

"Profit" is all the money you make than is more than the money you started with.

Back