• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Make profit for Lord Beckett

CeDxLatino

Powder Monkey
Ahoy !

I'm playing Hoist the Colours, and I just brought Beckett back to Port Royale. He gave me 10k pieces of gold but now, I gotta make some profit. The things is that I don't have any idea on how to make profit from it. Should I sell the 7 diamonds I got on me? Should I buy some goods at the store and sell them in another island?

Thanks for your help, mates.

Ahoy !

I'm playing Hoist the Colours, and I just brought Beckett back to Port Royale. He gave me 10k pieces of gold but now, I gotta make some profit. The things is that I don't have any idea on how to make profit from it. Should I sell the 7 diamonds I got on me? Should I buy some goods at the store and sell them in another island?

You can capture another ship with goods and sell.

Ahoy !

You hust need to earn money. and bring back to him.

As easy as that? In the loan office you said? I will have to give them some money back when the loan expires, bro.

What's Wicked Wench, bro?
Captureww.PNG

Attachments

• Captureww.PNG
    Captureww.PNG
    632.3 KB · Views: 232
G'Day might just chime in here ,

ref : http://www.piratesahoy.net/wiki/mings-brotherhood/

"
Profit is calculated on the total of money you have when Becket gives you the 10,000 plus the 10,000 ( i.e. you have 20,000 + 10,000 from Beckett – profit is calculated on 30,000 )

SAVE HERE - Before you return to Cutler Beckett with the profit – if you have enough profit for him to send you to Muscetto Cove you will loose your ship & its cargo. ( get given EITC ship )

If no profit - fired

If profit less than 50% - told to try again

"

Ultimately i guess you only need to have $5001 more gold pieces than you started with on top of the 10k you were given so that's pretty easy just check the colonies tab of the menu for import export goods and go from there other than that you could just cruise around the island a little bit on foot or take a small ship on the coast or heck if you have Armour or a bunch of swords , those diamonds ? sell em just make sure to save before you talk to Becket again because it could go south very easy if you had say 100k + that could mean you have some work to do i don't honestly know i had no trouble myself.

Last edited:
Yeah, used to hate that mission too. But yeah, just have to capture and sell smaller ships and its goods. Get an officer with high sailing skill, a good first mate.

I just bought some leather in Tortuga for cheap and screwed up smugglers in Jamaica, I stole 35'000 from them without screwing up my reputation and finally sold my leather for 39'000 to smugglers in Barbados. I made some good money.

Hello thanks very much, but I can not go on: When Cutler Beckett gives me the 10,000 gold, what should I do? Where I have to go

Hello thanks very much, but I can not go on: When Cutler Beckett gives me the 10,000 gold, what should I do? Where I have to go
What you do at that point is your own choice.
Take as long as you need to make a profit, then report back to Beckett with the results.

Back