• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Look like POTC

Myth

Freebooter
Good afternoon. I think some people were transferred models of characters and locations from POTC in COAS. I, too, bore the character models and locations. He exhibited again light. I make the file format "col". Oh, and it's a long occupation - adjusted each hour separately, constant load / save the game. But to my great regret, many models do not look like the original. I especially notice this with the characters, the texture is "lighter", I really do not like. But at the locations is the same.

No one spent experimenting with the world of the game, the fact that he would return the paint?

@Myth: What country are you from and are you using some sort of translation service?
Your posts are almost incomprehensible to me! :shock

Nobody tried to return a color palette from POTC at COAS? Compare how the same models look in POTC and COAS.

Nobody tried to return a color palette from POTC at COAS? Compare how the same models look in POTC and COAS.
For locations, I assume you need to do something similar to this:
Guide - Generating Location Lighting Files (.COL) | PiratesAhoy!
That tutorial is for "AoP/CoAS to PotC", but hopefully it works the same the other way around.

For character models, I have no clue though.
Maybe you need to use TX Converter and change the textures themselves to match with what you see in CoAS?

I know this, I set up the light again. I would like that the game would look like the whole world POTC.

There is a separate link to the ENB and settings? In your project, but a long time to load.

Back