• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug load button doesnt work

ryan fleming

Landlubber
I've recently just started playing and I've downloaded all the latest mods and updates.

i can save the game no problem but when i quit and then want to pick up were i left off from the load button doesn't work any tips on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated

That can happen if you have more than one profile in the same storyline. Saving game also usually generates a quicksave, so you can reload the most recent save by pressing F6. Otherwise you need to quit PoTC, start it again, then you can load any of your saves.

In what way does it not work?
Is it greyed out?
Or you press on it and nothing happens?

In what way does it not work?
Is it greyed out?
Or you press on it and nothing happens?

its when I press on it nothing happens...

all the other buttons on the page work except the load button

also i only have one profile loaded at the moment... like i said I've just started the game :/

upload_2021-9-14_20-57-28.png

apologies on the repeated posts... but i've just tried to load my most recent save and it loaded...

is there usually a delay between when i press the load button and the game loading?

Where have you installed the game? By default, it wants to go into "Program Files (x86)". If you put it there, or in "Program Files", the security in newer versions of Windows can do silly things. Install it into somewhere else, such as "C:\Games\Pirates of the Caribbean".

Where have you installed the game? By default, it wants to go into "Program Files (x86)". If you put it there, or in "Program Files", the security in newer versions of Windows can do silly things. Install it into somewhere else, such as "C:\Games\Pirates of the Caribbean".

Yeah, i did some reading before i installed the game and picked this up.. I've installed the file location on my desktop (new PC not a lot of clutter)

Back