• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

KnifeAztec

superdurnius

Corsair
Coordinator
3D Artist
Storm Modeller
I write it here, becouse I think it fits more character that ship :D... and Items do not require separate forum...

I wondered thro Help Files, and found this
screenpxf.jpg

Is it used somewhere or it simply unused item?

Not used in PotC; maybe in CoAS. Looks interesting though; could we think of a purpose for that? :cheeky

perhaps it could work like a key (those holes in the side are made on purpose)

i dont see it working as a powerfull weapon

Have you got more indian weapons, SuperDurnius ? For the Arawaks' fight against the Dutch, I'll give them a Tomahawk and a big dagger. But, my dream would be to see them using a longbow. Maybe, Damski62 could do that.. The problem is he's off the forum these last weeks. :facepalm

Have you got more indian weapons, SuperDurnius ? For the Arawaks' fight against the Dutch, I'll give them a Tomahawk and a big dagger. But, my dream would be to see them using a longbow. Maybe, Damski62 could do that.. The problem is he's off the forum these last weeks. :facepalm
Not right now... i have lot's of work lately, but I'll look at that (Not a bow... That touches animations :D ) .... This dagger is used on CoAS items folder... probably he's a key...

Idea for the dagger... The dagger Bootstrap gives Will (to give it more uniqueness)? :?
Ehm... What?

Thanks for searching SuperDurnius :onya

If you find some interesting items, that would be great ;)

I've sent a Pm to Damski62 to understand why he's off the forum from the July 10th :shrug

I also need his services for my main quests. :modding

And it's dark on one side and light on another to idicate the choice Will has to made.
Or that was the intention as per the audio commentary, but I don't think it really comes accross on film.

Back