• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Just when we thought Akella wasn't producing anymore...

A new CoAS mod? Nice!
Comes with a price tag, though. Not so nice.

Any rum left? A toast to the PA! Community!
And if you gentlemen will excuse me, I'll drink till this Storm has passed..cheers!

Expansion pack then, is it? Nothing wrong with that, right? MUCH better than nothing. Aren't we doing the same thing? Of course we're not looking to officially sell it, but if Akella would be willing to sell our work, wouldn't we at least be somewhat interested too?

Akella has already sold some of our work, without even a thank you, or a mention in the credits. After what they did to Seaward, I would just as soon they not sell anything else of ours, but that is just my opinion.

That's pretty cool! Unfortunately it might set back some of our mod development given that we'll have to make our mods compatible with the expansion pack. But I won't complain about new content :onya

Oh, our game will definitely be better. It will take awhile, but it's going to be good. We probably still won't be able to completely fix any of the outstanding sailing errors in this one.

Good to know, thanks MK! :cheers

Back