• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

JRH quest

No, sorry not. I have 2 more parts to prepare before I can put it all together.
Here's a screenshot from the part I uploaded today.

Attachments

• Citadel.jpg
    Citadel.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 243
I have uploaded on the ftp "JRH alchemy update & Maltains etc etc".
Part 10/11. A new location from POTEHO (Maltains) and some new characters of mine
to go with it.

Attachments

• Maltesers.jpg
    Maltesers.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 192
I mean.... If you're adding Maltese Knights, I cannot help to think of the Maltese Knight Abbey.
Any relation between them?

will it also be accessible in freeplay?

Knowing @Jack Rackham's quests, it'll probably be exclusive to his storyline.
Which is fine by me, unless there is actually something to do there in free play.

I havn't planned anything for freeplay. At the moment the location is locked except
at a certain phase of WoodesRogers. Label "Only in WoodesRogers" as a teaser for other storylines.

Yes you're right Pieter: I value the fact that you'll encounter locations/characters/items in storylines
that's not found in the common game.

There are some quest files missing for me. It didn't happen in the latest zip.
This mod should have been uploaded after 2015-11-11 and it concerns the Eleuthera_shore
called Citadel Rock. I can't find my quest files uploaded 16-02-09, probably there.
It's not included in the installer 16-07-28.

If someone has an older copy of the game I'm interested in:
RESOURCE\MODELS\Locations\outside\passage pass1_l_Eleuthera_F.gm and
4 more locatorfiles in that style.

The picture shows what's it all about.

Attachments

• Citadel.jpg
    Citadel.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 179
Sorry false response I have files dated 2015 but without the F in the title

Last edited:
I clean up the ftp now & then... :modding
Normally I save all uploads on an extern hard disc but this one's missing.

So it looks like I have missed to upload a pack of 97 files, probably februari 2016.

I have got the program files left and also a list of which new locators to go into which locatorfile.
Maybe I can reconstruct it. :checklist

I clean up the ftp now & then... :modding
Normally I save all uploads on an extern hard disc but this one's missing.

So it looks like I have missed to upload a pack of 97 files, probably februari 2016.
YIKES!
February 2016? If so, if you did ever upload it, it should be in the last EXE that I made.

One recommendation for the future: Whenever a new EXE is made, make a CLEAN install of the game + modpack.
Then use WinMerge to compare to your own game version.
If anything seems wrong or is missing, then at least that should stand out and you can let me know. :facepalm

February 2016? If so, if you did ever upload it, it should be in the last EXE that I made.
Yes, and it isn't so I messed it up. I'll check what info I've got to restore it or if it's easier to replace that part
with a new one. I can't just skip it because the story/planning doesn't work then.

Sometimes life is very funny. I met this guy in my swedish carribean colony:

Next I downloaded some swedish barock music for that location and got very surprised
when I saw that it was my old clarinet teacher (50 years ago) that had put that album together.

Attachments

• bernadotte.jpg
    bernadotte.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 160
In WoodesRogers it's possible to save a game. But when starting a complete new game the "load"
button is not enabled (lit). If you however start a new WoodesRogers and go F1 main menu, you do
find your WR saved games, which can be loaded.

It's not intentional. The GoldBug and other storylines do work ok.
I have no idea what I have turned off to make this happen. :confused:

Back