• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

James Barrows - Captain Raven

Harrow

Freelance Modder
Storm Modder
:ahoy , this is the first actual modding I do for COAS, so bare with me.
I have an actual story written about James Barrows, a fictional character I invented.
However, I won't post it here yet since it's not finished.
For now, just use him as you wish.

Well I won't waste your time with my babbling any longer so, here are the pictures:

IMAGES HAVE BEEN OUTDATED AND NOW DELETED.

I hope you like it, please send me some feedback! :hmm

Note:
I didn't write any detailed story about James on this thread since I didn't want to spoil anyone's fun in roleplaying as they wish.
However, we all should agree he isn't one of the most virtuous men in the caribbean
:rolleyes:

Filefront download link : here.

Reason for external download link: File was too big to upload.

NOTE:
This is included in the Gentelmen of Fortune! v1.2 Full Release.

Great start James IronHook. good work mate! :onya

Sorry for double-posting but this needed a new post.

UPDATE! :hmm

I just figured out a way to make the x256 portrait even more good-looking, since I changed the whole picture, actually.
You can re-download if you wish but it's still the same model, just a different portrait.

Download FTP Commander from the forum and then copy the PotC FTP FILES to a new one and change all refrences of POTC to COAS and you will have access to the COAS FTP :shrug

Download FTP Commander from the forum and then copy the PotC FTP FILES to a new one and change all refrences of POTC to COAS and you will have access to the COAS FTP :shrug

I had another "problem" but I solved it.

However, now that you're mentioning "COAS FTP" I'm bugged by the notion of it.
You're saying there's a COAS FPT? I tought it was just a COAS MODs folder..?

(I got FTP Commander but only 2 servers on the list: POTC Build and POTC Files)

copy the PotC FTP FILES to a new one and change all refrences of POTC to COAS and you will have access to the COAS FTP :shrug
Just do this and you will have access.

So just create a new server, copy all the details from PotC Files and change all the cases of PotC with CoAS.
That is all you have to do

copy the PotC FTP FILES to a new one and change all refrences of POTC to COAS and you will have access to the COAS FTP :shrug
Just do this and you will have access.

So just create a new server, copy all the details from PotC Files and change all the cases of PotC with CoAS.
That is all you have to do

I thought you'd have to change the ip too but no, it works! xD:
Thanks, Captain Maggee :252_ship_captain:

Oh, by the way.. Can we add this to the CMv3? (I just made it compatible with the CMv3)

If you download the FTP Commander from the forum and dont touch anything and double click on PotC Files it should load up and then you just copy the server call it CoAS files and change the POTC to COAS to access CoAS.

If it is loading up blank you probably accidently change something

Back