• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

It seems I need a little help.

Ed1800

Landlubber
I messed around with the game's files and I managed to change some things like making some new cheats, changing the ship I get when I start a new game, change some values for the ships, etc..

What I tried and failed to do so far is:

1) Make all shipyards sell all ships in the game.
Sometimes I really want to be able to just buy 4-5 Men of war and go raiding without worrying if one or more of them is sunk.
(edit: i managed to solve this)

2) Make it so that the nations will not be able to attack ports and capture them.
I hate it when I got all the ports and want to fully upgrade them but I get attacked so much that even if I just sail straight to the ports under attack, and even using the "godmode" cheat to make the battle easier and faster, I still lose ports and have to recapture them.

3) Remove the negative effects of the upgrades (I want hull plating not to make the ship slower and the better sails not being easier damaged) and make iron cannons not accidentally explode at all.

These so far..
Anyone can help me with any of these?

Last edited:
Back