• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Is this coming out on Xbox?

acer39

Landlubber
Im very excited about the new Pirates. POTC got me hooked on pirate games. About this new Pirates! is it coming out on Xbox too? I know firaxis is looking into it right? Xbox is a good venue to invest in I say, and I hate innstalling a whole bunco f stuff.:D

hehe, whats the bet it will be an `X-Box` exclusive for a year............ :D

money money money money, MONEY! im seeing xbox aswell... just hope they dont hit xbox first astoo ruin the controls for our version

I'm sure we ALL know exactly what you mean, Spaz, with our experiences with PotC. Console game controls really screw up a PC game... :D

Well when you think about it, look at the gameplay features and graphics........it looks like a console title dosnt it....

Yeah i know its not yet alpha, but im just beating the drum :D

<!--`QuoteBegin-acer39`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(acer39)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Theyll probaly get the controls right. 5 million extra bucks will make Devs do anything right.:p:[/quote]

I dunno, look what happened to PotC! :D

yeah, im hoping that this will also release in xbox. although im getting this game in pc but might not be able to play (coz my kids will).

Back