• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Interview of Yuri Rogach

The Nameless Pirate

Just a pirate
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Ahoy Sea Dogs fans! :ahoy

The user @Volodymyr has interviewed Yuri Rogach who worked in the art department of various Sea Dogs games.
More specifically:
Pirates of the Caribbean, Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales, Sea Dogs: Sea Legend is Back, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships, Sea Dogs 4 (project is suspended)

I really liked watching the video, and learning new stuff about the Sea Dogs franchise.
Such things are mostly in Russian, so thanks @Volodymyr for translating the interview in English! :cheers

Make sure to keep an eye on this, as more interviews are planned for the future.
Good luck on the sea! :pflag

This was great, very impressed by the translation too! Really looking forward to new content and interviews, hopefully more members of the original teams would be up for shedding some light behind the scenes.

I loved the Gordon Freeman thing too, that's pretty wild.

Really fascinating interview!
With some really fun stories in there too.

Now all I can think of...
@Grey Roger, pleaaase add this to the next modpack update!
Spyglass of Shame.png

Interesting, shame that there wasn't a discussion on what ships were used as inspiration for the models. Eg. Mordaunt for the Arabella
Perhaps @Volodymyr could be interested in doing another interview of some kind one day...? :wp

Attachments

• ItemsDescribe.txt
    64.5 KB · Views: 236
Back