• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Intercept dutch smuggler at boca de yuman

hardos

Landlubber
Hi,

I begin the marvelous quests of Jean De La Croix (I am french so I really appreciate this quest).

I have stolen the letter in the smuggler's house at Bonnaire (the capt of vogelstruss).
I went back to hospital to make my report at vice admiral.
He tells me now to intercept dutch at boca de yuman but at buca de yuma there is nobody even on shore (And the log book is not updated with this part of the quest).
Does someone have any idea? :shock

Hi,

I begin the marvelous quests of Jean De La Croix (I am french so I really appreciate this quest).

I have stolen the letter in the smuggler's house at Bonnaire (the capt of vogelstruss).
I went back to hospital to make my report at vice admiral.
He tells me now to intercept dutch at boca de yuman but at buca de yuma there is nobody even on shore (And the log book is not updated with this part of the quest).
Does someone have any idea? :shock

Ah ok it seems that I forgot a dialogu with an abbey.
In fact I should use the fast travel to go on my ship after the townhall dialogu.
That kind of mismatch often happens in all the quests of build14: when you use the fast travel you can miss some dialogs. The fast travel should redirect us to the dialog character in those cases.

Now I have the problem to land after bombing the vogel so I jump to the other topic :will

I think we should disable fast travel to ship, because it does do exactly that when you try to fast travel to port... ONLY the ship is a problem

Back