• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Instant boarding

I think in the stock game it worked properly - once per battle. Maybe the cheat mode is at fault here or something in the internalsettings.h file?

Now that i think of it, every ability has no cooldown or restriction, i am able to spam the 'preload cannon' ability without any cooldown, or the anchor haul one,
i didn't activated any cheat mode, i am playing arcade though.

What version are you playing, New Horizons on Storm engine, Maelstrom or Beyond New Horizons?

i deactivated in internalsettings, 'locked perks' or something like that, may that has something to do with it? because i thought that was that you needed books or something to 'unlock them' idk

That won't affect cooldown. As you say, the "ALLOW_LOCKED_PERKS" setting controls whether perks are locked and require you to read books or do other things to unlock them. Setting it to 0 means no perks are locked and you don't need to do anything special, you just need enough free "Ability" points to take them.

Well, then I have no idea either. I suggest installing one of the mod's standalone versions, maybe it works properly there. Or simply don't use it more than once per battle yourself ;)

Back