• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Injured Crew

Ombie3

Landlubber
Hi folks,

recently i've had a bit of a issue with my crew's morale, i thought it was because I didn't have medicine on my ship so that's why my morale was dropping.

My morale issue has been fixed thanks to searching around on the forums for peaple with the same problem.

But now i've changed my InternalSettings folder so Medicine actually heals alot more sailors than it should, and i somehow messed it up and i don't know how to change it.

Because now everyday on sea i get a popup like : 600 wounded crewmembers, 209 healed & -308 died from gangrene.

meaning that now i constantly have around 3/4 of my crew injured.

Can someone please send me a un edited InternalSettings folder so i can fix my mistake?

I attached a picture so that you can see the actuall popup that i receive.

Attachments

• 2017-08-16.png
    2017-08-16.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 174
  • 2017-08-16 (1).png
    2017-08-16 (1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
Yikes! :shock

Wished I could help, but I don't remember the original values even though I wrote the code that uses them.
I think it was something like "10" and "5" or so.
Can't look it up at the moment either, but maybe @Grey Roger, @ANSEL, @Hylie Pistof or @Jason can help you out?

Yes thank you!
That seems to have solved the problem!

Can i ask another question while i'm at it?

I'm currently playing as Nathaniel Hawk, I'm lvl 39 and i never see a better spyglass in the stores, the one I currently have is not the cheap spyglass, but the one slightly better than it.
You know, the one you must purchase when you start a new game.

I've started multiple new games and on those i never spotted a better spyglass either, while my settings are that i'm able to purchase high tier gear from shops while i'm low lvl.

Do you know how to manually spawn items?

Yes thank you!
That seems to have solved the problem!

Can i ask another question while i'm at it?

I'm currently playing as Nathaniel Hawk, I'm lvl 39 and i never see a better spyglass in the stores, the one I currently have is not the cheap spyglass, but the one slightly better than it.
You know, the one you must purchase when you start a new game.

I've started multiple new games and on those i never spotted a better spyglass either, while my settings are that i'm able to purchase high tier gear from shops while i'm low lvl.?
Failing all else, one way to get a better spyglass is to go to San Juan store, where you'll find Vigila Mendes. Do his quest. Then go to the port and find Zaid Murro and do his quest as well. In return, he gives you a spyglass.

You can do it using console as described here:
Tutorial - Modding Tips & Tricks
Find the item ID from initItems.c .

It could be that your character level is literally too high for any spyglasses to show up.
Did you get to that level through playing or did you skip some levels?

I leveled up manually without skipping levels, thanks for the link. I now spawned a Masterwork spyglass.
Quite usefull when you're a pirate and want to board high tier ships.

Back