• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Information aboute The New Pirate Age - Update! [WIP]

Have you done what I suggested in post #377? If so, you should be able to visit the tavern in Alice Town and Trafalgar Law's ship should join you; and you should be able to visit the tavern on Turk's Island where Red-Hair Shanks' ship joins you.

As for the navigator, first get him in place on the beach. Then we can deal with his dialog.

A questbook can come later. It is not needed for the quest to work. It is just a useful finishing touch.

SOS!!! How can help me?
@Grey Roger @Pieter Boelen
So I only need the right Dilogs for:
* Silvers Rayleigh (Joining Crew without Officer Pay)
* Trafakagar (no officer Dialog)
* Red_Hair (no officer Dialog)
* Navigator (Normal Dialog and after the Dialog Salazar is on Devil Thorn)
* Salazar

Attachments

• quests_reaction.c
    2.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I should know if I can placed in my storyline this Pirate Character (Post 345) on a Place?
Or are the Character save because the included in Quest?

As long as your characters have a unique ID, nothing else matters.
You can have them all looking and named the same if you'd want.

Ok i understand.

@Pieter Boelen and @Grey Roger
I should know something for me Projekt works:
1.) i know the Davy Jones Quest is a sidequest, so please can you tell me is Blackbeard and the ather POTC Quest in sidequest for the free play Modus?

2.) will be also all the POTC story Quest in the new new Horizont game exist?

Please let me know!

Cu Pk

1: Blackbeard is defined in "PROGRAM\Characters\init\CommonQuest.c" and can be found on one of the beaches of Isla de Muerte. You can find him there in FreePlay.

2: I'm not sure what you mean. No storylines have been removed from any version of "PoTC: New Horizons". If you mean New Horizons Remastered, I believe the idea is that ultimately all storylines will be included, though most will need to be in an add-on pack. But first the development team is concentrating on getting the basic game working - storylines can be added later.

If I understand correctly:

@Pieter Boelen is saying that what goes into "New Horizons Remastered" is what people add into it.
@pirateking wants to know how to add things to it. (For that matter, so do I. ;))

That's good!
I'm sure @Armada, @Captain Murphy and @Flannery will be very happy to hear that.
As far as I know, one of their next short term goals is to add dialogue; that'll be an important step towards the quest system. :woot
Yes, we've got a dialogue asset in the project, so we'll add some sort of demo for that in the next release.
There won't be a full-fledged quest system for a while yet, but once we get that far, we'll explain how to start porting quests.

Back