• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Indie Game Dev Updates!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
I haven't had as much time as I would like lately to keep track of some things that I posted about earlier this year. I had some free time this weekend so I took a look around to see what I could find and check up on a couple of things, and thought I would give you all a bit of an update.

Firstly, Nelly Cootalot's Kickstarter campaign was a big success and they raised over 133% of their original goal! It also had a successful Greenlight! Campaign and will be available on Steam!

Second, an update on the college student team project Skykittens: The Kings of the Meowtains! They have done a lot of work with shaders and have added actual airships instead of the earlier placeholders. It's really starting to look quite good!

The last one is for 20,000 Leagues Above the Clouds, unfortunately there are no updates for this one that I could find. Back in August, the games developer, That Brain, posted a job offer for a writer on their Facebook page, but so far haven't posted that the job has been filled.

While I was looking up updates on those games, I also ran across another promising pirate game, a point and click adventure game, that was also recently funded on Kickstarter called Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler! As of the time of this post, there are still a few hours left if you would like to get in on some of the crowdfunding perks!

That's all I have for now, I will keep looking and post any updates I can find.

Attachments

• pa-logo_2.png
    pa-logo_2.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 18
Back