• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Import/Export Prices.

BlazeHazell

Landlubber
The Import/Export section of the "Colonies" Tab is showing massively inaccurate trade prices at the store compared to when I manually check these prices for goods with the store. This problem persists after checking the store goods prices and bringing up the colonies screen again. An example of the prices would be :
Puerto Rico- Import-Gold-133/254
Actual Price(In store) -1334/2213

This has only begun in the most recent update (16th May) And with the previous version of the mod prices were working fine.

Jack Aubrey-Period 5
I am running the boarding bugfix and also have made available several extra trade vessels in the period.

Apologies if the inaccuracy is something related to a lack of Commerce skill (4) or is working as intended.

One thing to remember is that the listed price is what they were on that particular date and the in store price is what they are at that particular moment.

If you come back a day later the prices could be something else again, making it impossible to trade because one has no idea what the prices will be when you arrive at your destination.

When I walk into a store and sell goods the store prices are inaccurate but after I scroll through that stores goods the colonies menu for that store is updated. All other stores remain inaccurate.

Back