• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I could use some help...

Nilhad

Landlubber
I give up, I have looked everywhere, but I cant find a single copy of the game that ships to Sweden...

I didn't want to do this, but its all i've got left to try, does anyone have a torrent link to the game or something? or better yet, does anyone know about a seller that ships to Sweden?

I loved the Gentlemen of Fortune mod for Age of Pirates 2, but the New Horizons mod for POTC looks like something on a whole new level, and I have been dying to try it out. But no matter how hard I look its impossible to find a seller that ships to Sweden at a resonable price. So i would appreciate it if someone could help me out with getting a copy, even if it is through illegal means.

We don't really intend to support software piracy here; we're not that sort of pirates. ;)

The terrible availability of the base PotC game does not exactly help.
Really the best thing we can do is to continue encouraging everyone to vote for the game on GOG:
Pirates of the Caribbean - GOG.com
They already added the "prequel" and the "sequel"; they just need to add the one in the middle!

Back