• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved I can't talk with Rock the brazilian

guthe

Landlubber
What can I do to talk with Rock without let him die ?
When I tried talk before kill the guard or after he dies anyway...

You should talk to Rock first - then kill the guards. :yes

Put yourself so that you are between Rock & the guards - talk to him then kill the guards. :ixi

You must keep the guards & inquisition away from Rock. - So keep yourself between Rock and the enemies.

Kill all the Guards & Inquisition then talk to Rock again.

:cheers

You should talk to Rock first - then kill the guards. :yes

Put yourself so that you are between Rock & the guards - talk to him then kill the guards. :ixi

You must keep the guards & inquisition away from Rock. - So keep yourself between Rock and the enemies.

Kill all the Guards & Inquisition then talk to Rock again.

:cheers

Somenthing is wrong. I can't talk with Rock before kill the guards. He dies after said a few words, don't matter if I stand between the guard, he dies anyway.
Please, anyone can help me ?

Somenthing is wrong. I can't talk with Rock before kill the guards. He dies after said a few words, don't matter if I stand between the guard, he dies anyway.
Please, anyone can help me ?

Ahh, I know ye problem mate - it probably you had took long time/period before reaching rock. Happened to me just now, with only 3 days of Dutch license left. The dialogs and the quest line confused myself - said Santiago, but wrote Havana.

BTW, I came here looking the way to talk to Rock without triggering the guard. So difficult, each time I try to move closer to talk with Rock will make the guards attack. :read

Back