• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help How to get the unique item from find angelique moulin's father quest

HellSailor

Privateer
Storm Modder
Maybe i can be a noobie with this, but i don't know where to find the unique item. I review the old journal and followed its instructions, but i can't find it. Now i am in the island of Antigua, walking from the muscetto cove. As far as i have seen, you have to go straight ahead in the first crossroad, then, in the scond crossroad, you have to turn left, going from the very far part of the east of that side. But i can't find that item. I have already seen the walkthrough of the quest, but i dont know how to get it. Please i would like to have some help, or if its need a spad or something like that. If there is a tutorial or something please put the link.

By the way, i have a possible hidden treasure in the island of sao jorge, on the leviathan's rock. It's says i would need a pickaxe, but i dont know how to use to get access to the cave.

PD: If this post is not correctly post where it should be, please move it.

To find the unique item, when you get to the second crossroads turn left and walk along the right hand side of the trail. Keep walking back and forth covering the area carefully. You will eventually stumble across it hidden in the grass.

You do not need any tools to get into the cave. You only need the pickaxe to dig up the chest in the cave. Have you found the cave yet?

If not, then read this thread from the beginning.
http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/treasure-quests.7655/

Unfortunately, the post didn't have how to find treasures on antigua, the post you linked me. And no, i haven't met that cave yet...

So when i walk around the grass, is there something like a "door"? When i find it? Or it is just that i cannot pass through?

Anyway, i will try again, i hope i find it.

When looking for the item in the Angelique Moulin quest you merely walk around until you find it.

The treasure quest at Leviathan Rock is indeed in the treasure quest thread.

Ok, i find the location of the treasure as you give me with the link in sao jorge. Unfortunately, no treasure was there (information about the treasure was less than 15000 gold.... so i suposse it wasn't reliable). Anyway, thanks for it.

On the other hand, i dont know what happened, if i have bad luck, i'm noobie, or anything else, because i walk around the site of the hidden item and i dont found it. As soon as i can, i will upload a screen photo of where it should be the hidden item and where i am. I would like you to orientate me if you can from the photo.

You could try switching on VISIBLE_LOCATORS at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h .
Then the possible hiding locations will show up as spheres in the game.

OK. Thanks, i will try it ASAP, and i will tell if i have solved my problem. By the way, with this "cheat" encoded, what it does? It shows a symbole where are the items or treasures?

I did what you say, and i found the item. Was very difficult, but at least i got it. Thank you a lot for the help.

By the way, with this "cheat" encoded, what it does? It shows a symbole where are the items or treasures?
It is more of a modder tool. It shows the "locators", with are named coordinates that can be used for all sorts of purposes, ranging from doors to chests to items.

Back