• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to get started after talking with Teague?

A

Aleksander

I've just started a new game with Jack, spoke with Teague, and now quest log says I'll just do whatever I want. I'm not sure where to go to continue on the storyline? Where to go after meeting Teague for the first time on Cayman?

I've just started a new game with Jack, spoke with Teague, and now quest log says I'll just do whatever I want. I'm not sure where to go to continue on the storyline? Where to go after meeting Teague for the first time on Cayman?

Exit the town hall -- talk to Tipman at the gate outside - then go to tavern ;)

Exit the town hall -- talk to Tipman at the gate outside - then go to tavern ;)

Thanks man, much appreciated. Was right in front of my eyes all the time. :p

Well, just went to the Tavern like this dude said now, but what do I do now. When I ask for work, the only kind is to accompany different people to different places. What am I supposed to do now? :/

Alright, so I started the game over again, and found this guy in the tavern. Though when he tells me where we are to sail, the names doesn't actually appear. He's like: Set sail south to . Then pass it on our port side and sail SSE to .
Is this a bug or something, and can it be fixed?

Alright, so I started the game over again, and found this guy in the tavern. Though when he tells me where we are to sail, the names doesn't actually appear. He's like: Set sail south to . Then pass it on our port side and sail SSE to .

It looks like your quest book is not working properly for some reason :modding

If you are lost there is a walkthrough on the Wiki (to find wiki --go to News page & use link on right side in Site Navigation box ) in Wiki click on New Horizons then Quests.

:cheers

It looks like your quest book is not working properly for some reason :modding

If you are lost there is a walkthrough on the Wiki (to find wiki --go to News page & use link on right side in Site Navigation box ) in Wiki click on New Horizons then Quests.

:cheers

Thanks dude, much appreciated. Finally I can actually see where I'm going thanks to the Wiki :)

I'm pretty sure the dialog with Teague mentions where you should sail to continue with the story.
I'm also pretty sure that if the game is installed correctly, the names show up. I checked it quite recently...

I'm pretty sure the dialog with Teague mentions where you should sail to continue with the story.
I'm also pretty sure that if the game is installed correctly, the names show up. I checked it quite recently...
Yeah, I know. I saw it in a movie. I think my game got bugged somehow, not going to uninstall now that I got this far though. :) As long as it's playable, it's okay with me.

Back