• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hoist The Colors continuation

just dont know how to add new quests in the storyline, adding new speeches and how to export models from one game to another! I think it's just that these three goals are divided into several others.

The only problem is that the only currently remaining people who know how to do that are now working on HoO.
Trust me, once you get into history in greater detail, there's a lot more interesting stuff than those films, in my opinion. ;)

It's great to see I'm not the only Brazilian in this forum!
I know I have to speak in English because I also go into another forum.
I admit that I do not think I'll like because I'm a fan of history POTC. And I love to see the continuation! But what exactly happened to those who were planning to continue? I'm not sure but I think I could lend a hand in continuing, because I know where to find 3d models of the characters missing. just dont know how to add new quests in the storyline, adding new speeches and how to export models from one game to another! I think it's just that these three goals are divided into several others.
Acctualy, we're working on HoO and i recomend you to talk with Pieter Boelen about it, he is the responsable for NH. I think...

I recommend NOT talking to Pieter about it, as he has virtually no free time on his hands at the moment.
He was also not the one responsible for writing and implementing the POTC quests in New Horizons. That was mostly Captain Maggee, I believe, but he no longer visits the forum because of university work, I think. The only people who could possibly lend a hand (and I make no promises) are Jack Rackham and ShortJackGold, who have both made different quests for the game.
I don't know how much free time they could lend in order to help out, mind.

I'm in no hurry as the continuation, even wait until HoO ready(I know made a game need much time) and staff have time. So I want to make sure that I can hope to see the continuation.

The only problem is that the only currently remaining people who know how to do that are now working on HoO.
No that's not true.
I know how to do it but am not working on HOO. It's another storyline (or 2) for NH that takes my time.

hi everyone!
i have a littel problem with Hoist the colors, im in the dock scene with elizabeth her father and norrington the problem is the guards after me and i dont know what to do ive seen a walkthrough saying to escape and then you will be transported to the blacksmith to fight Will.
i escaped to the city gates but nothing happend and everything locked the tavern, the blacksmith everything!!!!! can anyone help me?????

I seem to remember that you have to talk to Henry the beggar in town.

i did talkd to him and his giving you got 2 options:
1. steal the interceptor (like the real movie)
2.talk to the governer
i did the first option then went to the port for all the sparrow saving elizabeth from drowning scene after the talking the guards are after you and i dont know what to do next!!

thanks for the fast replay by the way!

i did talkd to him and his giving you got 2 options:

i did the first option then went to the port for all the sparrow saving elizabeth from drowning scene after the talking the guards are after you and i dont know what to do next!!

thanks for the fast replay by the way!

After rescuing Elizabeth and fighting soldiers you should be transported automatically to the Blacksmiths to fight Will Turner - then automatically transported to the Prison for the Prison escape scene.

If the automatic transports don't happen then you will have to go back and play the talk with the guards on the pier and rescuing Elizabeth again.

:yes

You can find a Walkthrough here if you get stuck:-

http://www.piratesahoy.net/wiki/curse-of-the-black-pearl/

:cheers

Back