• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help!!!

Ulkyr

Landlubber
Ok, something very weird happened to me. I can no longer use the quick sail thing. When I'm at sea and use the option, I no longer get the beaches nearby and so on. Example. When I leave the Pirate settlement on Bermuda, an easy way to get out of that rock field is, to quick sail to one of the shores and then go to the world map from there. Well I can no longer sail to them. I just have the big "X" as an option, unless there are other ships nearby (there nearly never are any). Actually, it behaves like I'm constantly in combat.
The fast travel works on land.
Has anyone else had that happen?

[EDIT:]
P.S.
I've tried loading old saves, I've tried making a whole new profile, I've even tried reinstalling the game, what ever I do, the quick sail option doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:
Hi, yes. I've just moved the game over from an older XP device to a new one running Windows 8. This just started happening to me too. I copied the game directory onto another partition (this was suggested in another post), and the "sail to" destinations appeared again.... For a while.. They've just disappeared again..

Back