• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug help with Woodes Rogers (08) - Cave Shore

blackice

Landlubber
hi all i need help with this :)

at this part

• Thomas Cocklyn(top)
    • You use the megaphone by ‘drawing it like a blade’, try on the shore.

• Go near the metal door to the Blue Cavern and your megaphone is auto-activated. A Pirate Captain opens the Cannon Tower from inside. Thomas Cocklyn joins the others on the shore.

• On the bottom floor you find dry Gunpowder and a Bosun’s Pipe. Pick up all this.
i can't find the dry gunpowder at the chest i need help with this :)

:)

Last edited:
Moved the topic to the storyline.
I haven't played the storyline yet so I don't know where it is. If you really can't find it go into internal settings and go to the bottom where it says to show locators and enable this for a moment. Then search for a purple box. These should be items laying somewhere I believe.

thanks alot for the help i will check this solution i hope i find it but it says in the chest which i find it but i dont find any gunpowder in it hope it laying around as u say :)

Hopefully Jack Rackham will have a look at this thread soon; he made the storyline.

Else please provide a savegame then I will take a look at it.

The "chest" in the stone tower looks like a barrel. It's on the bottom floor. It shall contain
(dry) gunpowder + the bosun's pipe. Did you find the pipe? :confused:

If you turn cheatmode on in 'internalsettings' you can talk to Blackbeard's head in the very first
cabin and be teleported direct to cave shore. (start a new game) :yes

I can't test right now because I'm in another part of the country and also my computer has broken down. :modding

Back