• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Help the blacksmith

erissimaco

Powder Monkey
I'm in Villa de la Vega, I asked the blacksmith if he needs help. It requires 880 quantities of silver by March 2, 1501. It would be a very simple job for a sea dog like me .... if today it wasn't June 17, 1502o_O:D. I would like to point out that just today, game time, I delivered a load of skins to the tailor. Same kind of mission. Smooth as oil.:bird:

There is a known problem with fetch quests failing to expire. The code is not easy to follow so a fix may be some time in coming. Meanwhile, you may want to consider taking cargo delivery quests from stores instead.

Grey Roger:​

many thanks for the clarification. Of course, I will do other cargo delivery missions, as you recommend. There are tons of things to do in this mod. There is no risk of getting bored.
Thanks for your attention
ps. I feel the duty to thank all of you, who have dedicated so much time and passion to give us this mod, I think I can do it on behalf of many other young pirates, But above all, thank you for always being here to help us, advise us and support us after a long time. Thank you:drunk

Back