• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Problem with Tenochtitlan Quest

vlad_p83

Landlubber
Hello guys!
I need your help...
After i meet the Spanish survivor his dialoge is blank and then there is a crash. So i wonder is there any patch for that or can i manually just give him an end text line or something like that?
What can I do?
Thanks a lot!

Are you playing the "stock" - unmodded game? :?

If Yes then check this post for the fix for this bug ----->>>> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/16366-tenochtitlan-full-walkthrough/page__view__findpost__p__374560

The bug should be fioxed if you are playing using the mod. ( Combined Mod ( CM ) - or Gentleman of Fortune (GOF ) )

:cheers

Are you playing the "stock" - unmodded game? :?

If Yes then check this post for the fix for this bug ----->>>> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/16366-tenochtitlan-full-walkthrough/page__view__findpost__p__374560

The bug should be fioxed if you are playing using the mod. ( Combined Mod ( CM ) - or Gentleman of Fortune (GOF ) )

:cheers
Thanks! It worked. Now I'm at the point were you have to defeat Mictlantecuhtli.... It seams impossible! I'll keep on trying...
Thanks again for the advice!

hi... i have problem with fire trap, i cant disable it... i have all totems but there is no way to put totem in hole... actually problem is with right totem hole... help me pleaseeeee

hi... i have problem with fire trap, i cant disable it... i have all totems but there is no way to put totem in hole... actually problem is with right totem hole... help me pleaseeeee
I do not remember for right or left, but the two totems necessary are Tonathiu and Tlatzcotl .
You're sure to have them in inventory?

I do not remember for right or left, but the two totems necessary are Tonathiu and Tlatzcotl .
i have all totems

i have all totems

So you have all 13 totems - if you can put the totem in the hole on the left side of the bridge - then the totem for the right side of the bridge should work in the same way. :shrug

i have all totems

So you have all 13 totems - if you can put the totem in the hole on the left side of the bridge - then the totem for the right side of the bridge should work in the same way. :shrug
The totems are 15:
1: Xochiquetzal.
2. Mictlantecuhtli.
3: Quetzalcoatl.
4: Mixcoatl.
5: Tezcatlipoca.
6: Chalchiuhtlicue.
7: Huitzilopachtli.
8: Tlaloc.
9: Mayahuel.
10: Tonacatecuhtl.
11: Tonathiuh.
12: Tlatzolteotl.
13: Camaxtli.
14: Centeotl.
15: Xipe Totec.

But the type is important, not only the number.
Each totem has a specific use: in the hole on the left side of the bridge is necessary Tlatzolteotl, in the right Tonathiu.
Different totems do not work.
Perhaps in your 13 does not have Tonathiuh but other (example: a duplicate of one in the first 10...).

I never had any prob with this Quest with the mod.
Ty, I wish I was a bit more knoledgable, I just know how to play. Ty.

need help matey....
where can i find tonatiiu totem?
it;s damn hard to be found...
portobello,left twice,....can anyone tell me where the exactly this totem?
please...anyone?

The totems are 15:
1: Xochiquetzal.
2. Mictlantecuhtli.
3: Quetzalcoatl.
4: Mixcoatl.
5: Tezcatlipoca.
6: Chalchiuhtlicue.
7: Huitzilopachtli.
8: Tlaloc.
9: Mayahuel.
10: Tonacatecuhtl.
11: Tonathiuh.
12: Tlatzolteotl.
13: Camaxtli.
14: Centeotl.
15: Xipe Totec.

But the type is important, not only the number.
Each totem has a specific use: in the hole on the left side of the bridge is necessary Tlatzolteotl, in the right Tonathiu.
Different totems do not work.
Perhaps in your 13 does not have Tonathiuh but other (example: a duplicate of one in the first 10...).

Then run to the other side while spamming your potions, then try to put a totem into the hole on the other side

Back